GEN-eRiK ~P~ GEN-eRiK ~P~

gen- eric?

if that is your voice, you have a very sexy voice. more like gen- epic baby.

'10 Inception Remix '10 Inception Remix

good job

Excellent choices on instruments. Parts got "heavy" but you didn't overdo it. Beautifully restrained.

Even The Darkest Stars Even The Darkest Stars

I DID download

It's emotional. It does make me envision space. I faved u after hearing this

KillTheTrucker responds:

DiVINe MaDNEss ~P~ DiVINe MaDNEss ~P~

Aswme

Oh fuckin win. I listened to this song so many times before I realized the violin flight song was playing at the end.

Are You Tired? Are You Tired?

Good

Great variety. Pretty good song but still remember you as the guy who made "Psalm".

InvisibleObserver responds:

Why must my silly hour goof off be remembered! :P

I'll load up a better dub-step / drum and bass song in the future. Try and put Psalm to shame.

Power of Pleasure (TC Remix) Power of Pleasure (TC Remix)

Worth download

It's worth a download but newgrounds is being a piece of shit today. Power of Pleasure is one of my favorite song samples. This was a great success.

-'+ Serenity +'- -'+ Serenity +'-

New favorite artist

Serenity is right. I adore this song. I've noticed with some of your music you use like a pitch "swaying" high blips. Sounds a little arabic. Awesome

Krussi responds:

Thanks alot man :D I'm honored ^^
yeah, I'm very fond of flutes, arabic and asian typed of melodies and instruments :P So that's probably the reason :P

Anyhow, thanks alot for the support, the "10" and the fav :P

Cheers

Naruto - Suna Town Naruto - Suna Town

Singing sweetly to my soul

it's so good it made me say something that gay.

Stronger [REMIXED] Stronger [REMIXED]

Hot!

One of the best songs of all time!

Where You Are Where You Are

Good

When I heard "Instill" I put you on my favorite artists. So It was exciting to see what you could come out with next. Everything was so well put together and there's a lot of stuff going on. Now, when I heard the nice heavier part kick in I was like "ya!" and then I realized how similar it was to your last song. The kick overpowers every other sound. That would be my criticism. Overall it is a more than pleasant song.